I went camera-browsing this morning. In the process, I realized the immense difference between my desires and my means, and eventually gave up at a point when I was certain that all the desires were floating out of reach. The easiest thing to do would probably be to simply lower my wants.
Which may not be very difficult, coming to think of it.
I spent about an hour in a second hand book-store with my dad, and picked up some good reading material for myself. It's a good thing it's a long weekend. The book-store afternoon was followed by a stop-over for a bite at a nice new place called 'The French Loaf'. This place is small, but has a fresh ambiance and a few interesting black and white photographs on the walls, in clean black frames. Simple, neat and charming. And of course, tasty (not to mention, well-adorned) gateaux.
The only thing disturbing my peace of mind these days is some atrociously loud music that is played in the neighborhood grounds every single evening. It is especially aggravating when you are all provided for with free time, pleasant weather, and a good book. I suppose it is a disturbing outcome of the wedding season.
Which may not be very difficult, coming to think of it.
I spent about an hour in a second hand book-store with my dad, and picked up some good reading material for myself. It's a good thing it's a long weekend. The book-store afternoon was followed by a stop-over for a bite at a nice new place called 'The French Loaf'. This place is small, but has a fresh ambiance and a few interesting black and white photographs on the walls, in clean black frames. Simple, neat and charming. And of course, tasty (not to mention, well-adorned) gateaux.
The only thing disturbing my peace of mind these days is some atrociously loud music that is played in the neighborhood grounds every single evening. It is especially aggravating when you are all provided for with free time, pleasant weather, and a good book. I suppose it is a disturbing outcome of the wedding season.
No comments:
Post a Comment